Moscow is a very spread-out city and many sights are not in a walking distance from each other. This tour is an opportunity to see some of the most interesting places in Moscow. We will drive around the historic center and modern Moscow and see the spectacular panoramic view from the highest hill of the city.
Driving tour has several stops:
- Red Square – we will walk around Red Square, St Basils Cathedral, Kremlin, go inside amazing GUM store.
- Christ the Savior Cathedral – the biggest orthodox cathedral in Russia
- Novodevichy convent, which is the best-known cloister of Moscow, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A unique ensemble of Moscow baroque architecture and an exile place of many women from the Russian royal families.
- Sparrow hills – one of highest points in Moscow with an excellent panoramic view of the city. You will see the tallest of seven sisters buildings from there-Moscow State University.
- Victory park is a memorial complex dedicated to the victory of Russians over Nazi Germany. It is a solemn architectural ensemble with monuments and fountains.
The tour then finishes with an optional drop-off at your hotel, Victory Park’s Great Patriotic War Museum, or another location in the city center of your choice.
*DURING FIFA FROM 14 JUNE – 15 JULY THE PRICE IS UP TO REQUEST